TOP TRENDING DESTINATIONS IN 2018
”Let us explore some great travel circuits in India and best seasons to visit them.
As we bid adieu to the year 2017,it is time to welcome an exciting new year ahead. New milestones at work, upgrading skills and setting vital personal goals. Go ahead and set your goals to acquire that work-life balance you aspire to achieve.
JAN, FEB, MARCH
- A road trip to ROYAL RAJASTHAN on the Jaipur Visit Jaipur – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer -Bikaner. Stay at palatial havelis in Jaipur and Jodhpur, explore sand dunes, forts and havelis, stay at swiss tents in Jaisalmer and Bikaner.
- Explore Ranthambore Festival towards the end of January.
- Or go on a SPIRITUAL SOJOURN to Pushkar and Ajmer via Jaipur by road or by
- Explore hills by the road on a MOUNTAIN TRAIL: Visit Manali – Kullu – Kasol – Rohtang – Enroute, take a halt at Chandigarh or at Bilaspur.
- Visit KASHMIR and explore the pristine natural beauty of Srinagar- Sonmarg -Gulmarg.
- If sea beckons you, plan a trip to the GORGEOUS GOA: North Goa – South Goa. If time permits, add Hampi in Karnataka to the
- Visit the land of UNEXPLORED Visit Meghalaya: Shillong – Cherrapunji – Dawki River. Explore the sacred Khasi Villages, trek down a thousand steps to human-made root bridges and explore natural caves at Cherrapunji.
- Camp beside the dark river and enjoy kayaking.
- Celebrate Harvesting season in Be part of Magh Bihu, celebrated in mid-Jan that marks the end of harvest season in Assam. Also, visit Kaziranga National park and Majouli Island.
APRIL, MAY, JUNE
Plan that trip to Leh-Ladakh that you have been planning to Immerse yourself in the beauty of simplicity personified. Go back to the HILLS. Explore hills in North of India. Kasauli -Shimla-Naldhera in Himachal Pradesh.
- Or head towards Uttarakhand, Dehradun-Mussoorie-Dhanaulti for a quick weekend Add Haridwar-Rishikesh to the itinerary for a spiritual connection and rafting, if time permits.
- The lake lovers can trek and rowboats in cooler climates at Naukuchiyatal-Bhimtal and Nainital in Uttarakhand
- Those interested in paragliding and trekking, head towards Dharamshala and Mcloedganj in Himachal
- Visit the hill station Kalimpong in West
- Explore Madhya Pradesh by Train. Visit Bhopal-Indore-Nandu-Ujjain for a historical and spiritual journey or visit Khajuraho-Gwalior-Orchha.
JULY, AUG, SEPT
No long weekends in Explore the food, culture, and heritage of the city you are living in. Be surprised by the new facets of your city you never knew of before.
- Come Monsoons and long weekends of August, explore KERALA, God’s own country in Visit backwaters in ALLEPPY or KUMARAKOM, enjoy the scenic view of tea estates and waterfalls on hills in MUNNAR, visit Athirapalli falls , explore FORT KOCHI.
- Goa soaked in rains is ethereal during Sit in your hotel balcony and he the sea roar.
OCT, NOV, DEC
- Plan a trip to Mysuru to witness Mysuru Dasara, go further to Ooty and en route, halt and visit Bandipur National
- The fall season and onset of winter is a great time for road Visit Rajasthan now if you missed it at the beginning of the year. Visit the hill stations of Rajasthan, Mount Abu, and Udaipur.
- Visit Darjeeling. Explore further and visit Patalpani, stay at nature Go further to Gangtok and Pelling, explore nature, monasteries and Buddhist culture.
- EXPLORE NORTH EAST further in this Go on a jungle trek in the wilderness of Namdhapa Forest via Miao in Arunachal Pradesh. Pristine blue waters, unexplored terrains, breath in the fresh air, meet the tribals. Head for Hornbill festival in Kohima, Nagaland in December.
- This is the season to book a scuba diving course at Havelock Island in Andaman & Make the new leap. Visit Port Blair, Neil Island, Ross Island and Baratang, if time permits.
- Be part of Rann of Kutch Visit Gujarat in this season. Explore Bhuj. Watch windmills at Mandvi beach. Explore Ahmedabad before or after.